Friday, October 9, 2009

My Bid For The Nobel Prize

Dear Nobel Peace Prize People,
I think I should win the next Nobel Prize. I will now tell you why.
I want to do lots of good stuff. I want to make everyone like each other and make no one not like each other. In other words, I want to not keep my nose out of anything.
I want to promise to do lots of stuff with the words "bipartisan" and "across the aisle" in it.
I have the vision of a unified America, but no balls whatsoever to do anything about it.
I will promise to be bipartisan, but I will alienate both my own party and the other one.
I will promise "Hope" and "Change," not do anything to bring about either, and then whine when people call me out on it.
I will call everyone who disagrees with me or my policies uneducated, stupid, racist, and anti-American.
I will use the words "Hope" and "Change" some more.
I will promise to think about maybe possibly doing some more stuff involving this magical word "diplomacy."
I will use the word "Change" and pair it with "Hope."
I will use the word "Hope" and pair it with "Change."
I will talk often of my visions and dreams for my country, but not do anything about it (that'll make everyone like me, right?).
I will use my status as making America "post-racist" and drive it firmly back down the path it's been making since slavery was outlawed a long time ago.
I will blame all the problems (including the ones I cause) on Bush.
I will be nice to everyone.
I will get the principal to put ice cream in the lunches.
Sincerely, Barack Obama.

2 comments:

  1. Your optimism, charisma, and use of "hope" and "change" make you an excellent candidate. You seem to avoid conflict by not saying anything meaningful or that will ruffle feathers. Way to promote peace! Just one more thing, do you happen to be an African-American liberal who's popular in Europe and only been president for a short time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's super funny! lolzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete