Monday, March 15, 2010

The Best Omegle Chat Ever

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: What are you?
Stranger: Imm'a machine.
Stranger: Built tough... like a ford.
You: I am a sock.
Stranger: MHMMM yess sir built tough like chuck norris
Stranger: But not as tough...
Stranger: How is that? typing with no weight
Stranger: or strength or anything.
You: I am a prehensile, self-aware sock.
You: FEAR ME
Stranger: OH CRAP!
Stranger: PREHENSILE, SELF-AWARE SOCK VS MACHINE
Stranger: FIGHT
Stranger: MACHINE USES ROCKET LAUNCHER
You: SOCK USES DRYER SHEET, MACHINE NOW SMELLS OF FRESH LINEN
You: *HEADSHOT*
Stranger: LMAO
Stranger: SOCK WINS!
FATALITY
You: You have fought well, worthy adversary.
Stranger: *bows*
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

2 comments:

  1. It's remarkable to go to see this website and reading the views of all colleagues about this post, while I am also keen of getting familiarity.

    My blog post :: windows 7 upgrade home premium to professional price

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. omegle text chat

    ReplyDelete